Pain Management Specialist,
Redwood Pain Institute
Avinash Ramchandani, MD, MBA practices interventional pain medicine at the Redwood Pain Institute in collaboration with St Joseph Health Medical Group.
Dr. Ramchandani was Medical Director of the Carrus Rehabilitation Hospital in Sherman, TX prior to relocating back to Northern California, where he grew up. He completed Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University in Chicago, his residency at Stanford University Hospital and Clinics in Palo Alto and his Pain Management Fellowship at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland, OR.
Dr. Ramchandani is married, with one son. He enjoys golf, running and baseball, and has a passion for computers and all things technical as well as flying.
Recent Sessions at Neurovations Events
- Interventional Pain Management: Treating the Hip
- Pharmacology and Use of Buprenorphine, Naloxone and Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN)
- Effective Strategies for Tapering Opioids: Buprenorphine & Intrathecal Drug Delivery
- Emerging Therapies
- Transitioning to Value-based Reimbursement & the Role of Health Plans in Chronic Care Management
- Point / Counter-point Case Discussion: Medical vs. Interventional Management
- Opioid Tapering: Why, When, How and When Not To