- This event has passed.
The Annual Cancer Pain Research Consortium Conference attracts clinicians, scientists and industry partners involved with the treatment of cancer patients. We anticipate over 150 clinical providers to attend including; physicians, mid-level practitioners, nurses, pharmacists and hospice providers.
Format will include individual lectures, cases, panel discussions, and breakout session
- Provide nurse, physician, and physician extender with better understanding of how to
enhance their role within the cancer pain practice.
- Increase understanding of the types of cancer pain and review the latest treatment
options and appropriate, best practices in patient care based on the type of cancer pain.
- Increase providers’ knowledge of holistic treatments for cancer pain management that
integrate interventional pain management with mental and physical well-being to improve
patient’s quality of life.
- Create a closer alliance between pain physicians, medical, radiation and surgical
oncologist, hospice providers and others to improve patient care and access to treatment.
- Discuss ethical and psychosocial dilemmas in cancer pain management that physicians,
caregivers and patients experience through the continuum of care.