Share Your Work
The Planning Committee invites you to submit abstracts for papers and posters to be presented at the 8th Cancer Pain Annual Meeting.
Abstracts should describe original research in the fields of pain management, oncology, and public health with particular focus on the Treatment of Patients with Cancer Related Pain.
Completed abstracts must be submitted via email in .pdf or Word format to Education@Neurovations.com by 11:59 PM, PDT, Sunday, September 15, 2019.
The Program Committee is accepting original abstracts in the following categories:
- Quality Improvement (QI) initiatives undertaken at your institution that improved clinical care, service, cost or patient outcomes
- Clinical advancements in pain management
- Safe prescribing
- Targeted drug Delivery
- Bioelectronic medicine, including neurostimulation
- Regenerative medicine
- Opioid use disorder and overdose treatment
- Miscellaneous (doesn’t fit within established categories)